Saturday, April 27, 2013

P (Part 2): (In Process)

Pomerantz
Prosek
Polacco
Priceman




*This school year I'm going on a Big (Picture) Book Tour. It's not a book tour to show off a book I've written. It's a trip through the children's section of our library. Here's how it works:
  • Each week I give myself about ten minutes at the library to choose over a dozen books from one alphabetic section of the children's picture books, usually several of the same author. 
  • This is not a comprehensive review of each artist. I limit myself to what is in the library that day.
  • The objective is to share these with my kids and then I'll briefly review the authors here. 
  • I don't give equal attention to the artists because the books aren't categorized that way, but I'll try to do that, too. 
  • I'll highlight my favorites in case you're looking for recommendations.

No comments: